Food Trucks in February
Treat yourself to an entire month of knowing what’s for lunch or an early dinner thanks to Food Trucks in February at Town Square Park.
Tomorrow, Feb. 5th, is the first Saturday for the family-friendly event. It will recur each Saturday through Feb. 26th.
Check out this mouthwatering list of participating Food Trucks in February at Town Square Park. From Cajun comfort food to wings to ice cream, there will be something for everyone. Even picky eaters will leave happy!
- Art of Roux: Specializing in Cajun comfort food, diners might want to try the gumbo, fried chicken, red beans and rice or burgers, just to name a few hit-the-stop menu choices.
- Southern Wangz: Who can resist a “chicken wang extraganza,” a.k.a. explosion of flavor? Get your wings regular, hot, sweet and several flavors in between! Plus, fish, sandwiches and burgers are on the menu too.
- Kassey’s Kones & Concessions: Satisfy your sweet tooth with homemade ice cream, Italian ice, gourmet popcorn, cotton candy, chocolate dipped cheesecake and more.
- Nellie’s Chicken and Daiquiris: Expect award-winning chicken tenders and tasty daiquiris too.
- Dragon The Wagon LLC: Huge, fresh made-to-order burgers, hotdogs, specialty fries and more await!
Follow the delicious scents in the air all the way to Town Square Park located at 101 Buschman St. Don’t forget food trucks will be set up Feb. 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The best part is it only takes about 10 minutes to drive to Town Square Park from Point O’Woods! Well, the best part might actually be that you have several Saturdays to sample all the delicious food truck fare. For more fun things to do or places to go around town, keep reading our blogs!